20 September 2018
A vacancy has arisen for a Toolmaker working within the Toolroom at Stamford Bridge. The successful applicant will be responsible for the manufacture, repair and refurbishment of tools and site equipment.
- To ensure Health & Safety requirements are strictly adhered to.
- To ensure all tools are available and fit for purpose to meet production requirements.
- To take responsibility for maintaining Toolroom machinery and equipment.
- To facilitate the modification and general improvements of mould tools and other equipment as required.
- To ensure all breakdowns are dealt with efficiently to minimise disruption to production.
- To carry out Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM).
- To work within a small team and liaise with internal departments, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors as required.
- To carry out bench fitting, machining and assembly work.
- To move, load and unload tooling in a safe manner using FLTs and cranes.
- To monitor processes, analyse, report and follow up Quality concerns supporting the 8D process.
- To take a lead role in continuous improvement and liaise with local managers to instigate improvements.
- To undertake any special projects defined by the Manufacturing Support Manager
- To undertake any necessary training to facilitate the above .
- Strong experience as a Toolmaker
- Organised and methodical approach
- Time-served Machinist/Fitter
- Comfortable in a high pressure working environment
- Understanding of injection moulding and knowledge of mould tools
- Good understanding of working safely within a demanding environment
Complete the form below to apply for this position. All fields except the covering letter are required. The form accepts your CV and covering letter in .doc, .docx, .odt, and .pdf format only.